martes, 19 de julio de 2011

10/31, 132

Nuevamente no tengo fotou.

In English, for the hearing impaired:
Sometimes I think that luck exists. I mean, I owe a lot of money, and need a lot more.
Today, someone called me for an offer to work. Meetch!
I hope everything goes as it should.
I'm late.
Moustaches. Female moustaches everywhere.
I like when people know more than me on a topic, but NOT when they brag about it.

I also hate when people take pictures of themselves in a 'casual' way, like looking to the side, etc etc.
Dude, nobody else than YOU took that photo!... Why would you call it casual, if you rehearsed all your poses?

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes ♫

There's a metal ( lml ) sound from underneath the bus!
I'm late.
The bus driver has been out for a lot of time.
OMG, IT'S THE MOLE PEOPLE FROM THE SEWERS!. THEY'RE LEADING US TO OUR DAMNATION! WE'RE ALL GONNA DI-

0 comentarios. Click aquí para dejar algo!: