lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008

Anoche

12.Octubre, 21 50 y algo

Waiting for...
Will she come?
Am I nervous?
Maybe.
We don't tell everyday our feelings to other people, don't you think?... I don't.
Is she? There, in the corner?
I constantly take a look at my watch, as every second passes by.
Will she come?
I hope so.
I hear a known voice, but she is supposed to come alone.
She must be on her way to our town centre.
I hope so!
I'm kinda poetic right now, and I actually like it.
Every movement makes me sigh.
It's getting late, and I'm here, alone.
I think I saw my ex friend.
I'm getting bored.
Will she leave me waiting here?
I'll call her... or not?
It's better to wait for a while.
I'll not go yet.
She's finally coming.
How much should I wait?
(It was 2 or 3 minutes after she called me)
She arrived, and we walked a lot.
(Now, I'm on my bed. I'll sleep soon)
I didn't have the courage to tell her what I feel.
I'm coward.
The next time, I will.

3 comentarios. Click aquí para dejar algo!:

Anónimo dijo...

primis ya le cambie plantilla, si tienes otro diseño, otro head, me avisas


:***

Fran Escoar dijo...

le pegai al inglish, mirá mirá tengo un blog

Fran Escoar dijo...

mirá mirá vengo a comentar eh